About Me

My photo
LEAVE ME A COMENT.I like to make things with my hands. I like to play my guitar. I like being with my older friends. "Old" people are funny. I still love the beach though it brings bad memories. My goal is to learn to be positive and encouraging. I love to laugh i love to make other people laugh. I love to watch the sunrise and sunsets. I hope my next one will come with a great memorie. I also love the greates artist Jehovah God. I have a hard time spelling lol. I try to seem like im a strong person when inside im really pathetic. lol. I joke instead of crying i cry intead of absolutely not feeling anything. I want peace, for everyone to just love one another. I dont like drama. I hate when people think im great so i throw out an imperfection so that they can see that im really a horrible person, but at the same time i seek praise and approval. I just try.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

"What in the world do like!?!"

Ive been asked this questions many times and I have finally found it.
I like TO MANY THINGS. I like hair art photography animals nothing something. I guess my probleam is that i don't know where to start. I always feel everyone i know is always better, except for 2 year olds. My results of this, i dont really have a "gift" because i just quit. But im just going to keep working on my self ...

No comments:

Post a Comment